INTERVIEW SERIES PART 4
Welcome to part 4 of our Augmented Reality Video series! This time with Robin Reiner in an interview with Karin. He is a software developer at tepcon and shows us this time how a 3D model is created.
We get to the bottom of the world of AR, from the basics, to exciting apps, to the details of how to develop AR and use it in everyday life. A must for AR beginners and AR experts alike. So don't miss out, have a look and join us on our journey.
These are the questions we explore in the fourth video:
- How does a customer project work?
- How is an AR-capable 3D model created?
- How are animations and info spots integrated?
- What if I have change requests?
- How does the 3D model get to the customer?