INTERVIEW SERIES PART 5
Wooow!!! Now part 5 of our Augmented Reality Video series is already online!
Sascha Spitz is again interviewed by Karin and this time he shows us how to analyze the data of the AR-model on the desktop.
We get to the bottom of the world of AR, from the basics, to exciting apps, to the details how to develop AR and use it in everyday life. A must for AR beginners and AR experts alike. So don't miss out, watch and join us on our journey.
These are the questions we explore in the fifth video:
- How can the 3D models be used on the desktop?
- Are the web features - like info spots or animations - also possible on the desktop?
- What is so special about the Webcodesnippet?
- Can the 3D model be presented via web meetings?
- Is it possible to see how the customer uses the AR model?
- How do I evaluate the data of the 3D model?